Volume 2 (2014)
- Expression of mathematics in human languages: a questionnaire, pp. 1-8
- Didactic diversity and the ecology of mathematics education, pp. 9-16.
Volume 1 (2013)
- A monotonous bounded sequence as a metaphor for mathematics education, pp. 1-2
- Elementary Calculus: Real vs Analytic, pp. 3-8
- The strange fate of abstract thinking, pp. 9-12
- Mathematics discovered, invented, and inherited, pp. 13-28. arXiv:1309.3073
- A personal take on synthetic phonics, pp. 29-44
- Relationality of teaching, the Khan Academy, and word problems, pp. 45-50.